What Is the Release Date of Games People Play Season 3 | Plot | Cast!
Assuming that the terrible news is out of the way, we begin by stating that we have no idea what the future holds at this moment. Despite the fact that we’d like to know for sure that there would be more episodes, there is no need for BET to make a choice right now. There is no doubt in my mind that they have had a great deal on their minds!
First, they’ll look at how many people watched live, but they’ll also take a look at how many people watched via DVR or streamed after the fact. Our prediction is that, by 2021, BET will have a higher degree of program fidelity than the average cable network. As a result, this is a business, and they will certainly take that into account when selecting what they want to accomplish in the future.
One of the goals if the show is renewed is to stretch out the news over the next few months. It’s possible that fresh episodes could be released in the late 2020s. There are many advantages to airing shows every year, but the recent breakout of the virus has made it more difficult for this.
Release Date of Games People Play Season 3
The second season of BET’s Games People Play will premiere in 2019. Season 2 has yet to air due to the circumstances surrounding the project, which has left fans in the dark. Since it was renewed, several assessments have anticipated release date of 2021. It’s possible that Season 2 could be postponed until 2022 because of the nearing end of the year and no replacement in sight.
The show was meant to end on September 1, 2021, according to some sources, but that date has come and gone with no hint of a release. It was revealed in September 2020 that Karrueche Tran would join the Season 2 cast alongside Lauren London in a limited role. As with Season 1, there will likely be 10 episodes, each lasting about forty-one minutes, in Season 2.
The Plot of Games People Play Season 3
During “high-stakes professional sports contests where everyone is competing for a victory,” it occurs. There’s an ensemble cast of fascinating characters including an ambitious reporter, a wealthy basketball player, a destitute housewife, a scandalous groupie, and an insane stalker. These women’s ambitions are rarely altruistic, but their life choices and decisions will define what it takes to stay on top.”
On April 17, 2018, BET ordered a ten-episode first season of the project. Tracey Edmonds, Angela Burt-Murray, and Vanessa Middleton were to executive produce. One of the show’s producers was Edmonds Entertainment. On December 6, 2018, it was announced that Middleton will write the series’ pilot episode and co-showrunner with Kim Newton. The series was renamed Games People Play on January 31, 2019. On April 23, 2019, as previously announced, the series will launch.
Trailer for Season 3 of Games People Play
There is currently no official season 3 trailer available. You may view the trailer here.
The cast of Games People Play Season 3
- Lauren London’s Vanessa King is a frantic basketball wife on a mission to defend her family.
- Karen Obilom, Vanessa’s greatest friend and confidante, portrays Nia Bullock, a tough reporter determined to rebuild her shattered career.
- Laila James is played by Parker McKenna Posey, a scandalous groupie who desires to be famous.
- Sarunas Jackson portrays Marcus King, a former NBA all-star who played for the New York Gladiators before being traded to the Los Angeles Vipers. He is married to Vanessa.
- Kendall Kyndall portrays Nia’s best friend and assistant, Marquis “MJ” Jackson, a former Gladiators basketball star and collegiate basketball juggernaut.
- Marcus’ closest buddy and assistant was Kareem Johnson, a former Gladiators basketball player and NCAA basketball standout who was portrayed by Jackie Long (season 2; recurring season 1)
- Karrueche Tran portrays Eden Lazlo, the daughter of the owner of the Los Angeles Vipers and the newly hired vice president of basketball operations, who further complicates Marcus’ love life (season 2)
- Quanisha is portrayed by Brandi Denise.