Oklahoma Sergeant in Custody for Kidnapping and Rape: Authorities Reveal

A sergeant with the Oklahoma City Police Department was taken into custody on Saturday in McClain County and charged with multiple offenses, including rape and kidnapping.

A little after noon, Oklahoma City Police Department Sergeant Ryan Stark was taken into custody in Blanchard on charges of domestic assault and battery, first-degree rape, threatening to commit an act of violence, kidnapping, use of a firearm while committing a felony, and disrupting, preventing, or interrupting an emergency telephone call. The charges were brought against him by the police.

According to an affidavit of probable cause that News 4 was able to receive, Stark was apparently involved in a romantic connection with the victim. He reportedly picked her up at her residence in his patrol unit before the two of them went out to eat.

After supper, the two began to argue with one another. The woman was taken to Stark’s residence, where he allegedly “chocked her, squeezed her, spat in her face, spat gum in her hair, and then threatened to kill her several times.” According to the court papers, Stark then confined the girl inside his residence for eight hours while he was holding her cell phone as reported by The Oklahoman.

According to the documents, Stark pinned the victim to the ground, placed a gun to her head, and then shoved the gun into her mouth while threatening to “blow her (expletive) head off.”

Based on the court documents, Stark proceeded to sexually assault the woman. In addition to being beaten and injured, the victim also sustained a broken foot. According to the documents, Stark “continued to squeeze (the victim’s) foot in order to inflict additional pain on her.”

After his K9 Kye was stabbed to death during a high-speed chase in 2014, Sergeant Stark earned a lot of recognition for his actions. Mark Salazar, who was 22 years old at the time, was the suspect who was ultimately killed by Stark’s opening shot. Over the course of the investigation conducted by the District Attorney, Sgt. Stark was ultimately exonerated of any wrongdoing.

The circumstances that led to the arrest of Sergeant Stark on Saturday are unknown. KFOR has attempted to contact the Blanchard Police Department as well as the McClain County Sheriff’s Office, and they are still awaiting a response.

Man Arrested by Authorities after He Arranged Meeting with an 8-year-old Girl for Indecent Purpose in Georgia