Family Thought Teen To Be In Deep Sleep But He Was Actually Dead By Accidental Overdose in Harris County

Harris County, TX: The authorities have revealed the cause of death of teen who was found dead in his house.

A 13-year-old boy was found dead at an apartment building in northwest Harris County in September. The cause of death was made public.

The police at first said the teen’s death was strange, but later they said it was “undetermined.” The medical examiner’s office said that Jarron Winston, 13, died from acute fentanyl overdose. Authorities said that he died in an accident.

Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said that at 2 a.m. on September 25, 2023, a 911 call came in from an apartment on FM 1960 near Eldridge Parkway.

They found the boy lying in the family room not moving. The sheriff said they think he had been dead for hours. They said it looked like he was making foam in his mouth.

Authorities said the boy was lying on his back on the living room floor, where family members said he often slept.

According to the people who lived in the unit, the boy told them around 8 a.m. on September 24 that he felt warm and his stomach hurt, so they gave him aspirin and he went to sleep.

The teen’s family tried to check on him around 3 p.m., but he wasn’t answering. His family said it looked like he was deep asleep. It was 11 hours before they called for help.

Massive Drug Bust After Police Tracked Overdose Victim Involvement In Louisiana

Comments are closed.