The first part of Web Series Inside Edge 2 Inside Edge showed how spot-fixing happens in PPL. This time in Inside Edge 2, the story moves forward.
The first part of Inside Edge showed how the PPL (Power Premier League) is played and how spot-fixing takes place. This time in Inside Edge 2, the story moves forward. It shows the complete story from the players’ auction until the end of the match. Seeing this shows how politicians have entered Indian cricket.
Businessmen have entered How illegal work is happening in cricket, such as drugs, spot-fixing, and illegal funding. The third part of this series will come as the second part has an ending open. Finally, it is shown that Zarina Malik (Richa Chaddha) comes out of jail and meets Vikrant Dhawan (Vivek Oberoi) and the two leave the country. It is now expected that he will try his best to remove Yashvardhan Patil (Aamir Bashir), the chairman of the cricket board. Now let’s understand in 8 points, how is Inside Age 2.
1. Richa Chadha (Zarina Malik) has done great acting. She looks like a woman hungry for power.
2. The acting of Gully Boy actor Siddhant Chaturvedi (Prashant Kannaujia) is also good. He has played the role of a troubled fast bowler. The audience is angry at the theory of getting less space.
3. Mr Manohar Lal is the character humerus of Handa (Rishi Chaddha). Angad Bedi (Arvind Vasistha) has also acted well.
4. Aamir Bashir (Yashvardhan Bhai Sahab Patil) has an acting average. His role is quite long. At the same time, the character of Mantra, i.e. Yashvardhan’s daughter (Sapna Babbi), is also very important. Sapna’s acting is also average.
5. It was shown last time that Vikrant Dhawan (Vivek Oberoi) has died, but this time he has returned. His role in season 2 is small but significant. Looking at the ending, he seems to be coming back in the third season.
6. There are many long scenes in this web series, which can be boring. At the same time, many plots in the story do not understand why. Like, the role of cheerleader Sandy (Elli Avram) and the doping plot. The story begins with doping and ends without reaching any conclusion.
7- Many characters talk about their personal life. It has been given more space. It also bores because the audience wants to watch the game behind the game. No love and love. It has been forcibly drawn.
8- The characters are extremely high. You are confused by this. Work could also be done without some characters. The direction is fine. The screenplay could have been better.