Ramzan Starting from 24th April – Moon Sight in Arabic Nations, India & Other Countries
Ramzan Starting from 24th April: As the moon is very likely to be sighted on Thursday, officially announcing the beginning of Ramzan Muslims in many areas of the Earth will start fasting on Friday.
In India, the crescent moon is very likely to be sighted on Friday.
Since April 23 is 30th of Sha’ban in the Arab countries, which is the final day of the month before Ramadan, the month will begin from April 24.
Months in the Islamic calendar are 29 or 30 days depending on the moon-sighting.
Ramzan Starting from 24th April – Moon Sight in Arabic Nations
Moon is sighted in Indian subcontinent a day after from the Gulf area. Ramadan in India is likely to begin on April 24.
Muslims fast from dusk to dawn throughout the month of Ramzan, also spelt as Ramadan. The fast starts the sunrise that has a meal called sahur or sehri and is broken with a night feast called Iftar before.
The Islamic calendar follows the lunar cycle. Ramadan starts when a crescent moon is sighted and is the ninth month in the season.
After 30 or 29 days of prayers and fasting, depending upon the moon-sighting, Eid-ul-Fitr is well celebrated.
Moon Sight in Arabic Nations in India
The holy Ramadan signifies charity fasting and spirituality. Ramadan is the month as it is said that the Holy Quran was revealed to Mohammed, the prophet.
Other than fasting, recitation of all Qur’a has special significance in this month. While per day, five-times prayers are mandatory for Muslims during the calendar year, the month has particular prayers which are provided in classes.
This season, the light of social distancing norms and lockdown over coronavirus, Muslims are counselled to not collect for feast and prayers.
Every Updates About Ramjan 2020
- Moon maybe never labelled, Saudi Supreme Court Called for sighting tomorrow on April 23, 2020. Ramadan to begin from April 24, Friday in Saturday, India April 25 and from Saudi.
- The Saudi Hilal Committee will allegedly issue an announcement by Isha namaz (night prayer).
- An announcement on moon sighting in Saudi Arabia will be made soon because meeting of Hilal Committee is currently underway in Riyadh.
- The declaration will come soon after the Maghrib namaz (evening prayers) and before Isha namaz (night prayers).
- Masjid al-Haram or the Grand Mosque in Mecca will soon reveal if the moon has been sighted or not after a formal announcement from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
- In the event the crescent moon is sighted now, Taraweeh or the specific Ramadan prayers will begin from now in Saudi Arabia but only in the presence of both clerics and staff who work on upkeep, post the Isha namaz and also the very first quick will be seen tomorrow.
- Aside from Saudi, both ministries and moon sighting committees from United Arab Emirate (UAE), Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon, Kuwait, Jordan, Palestine, Muscat along with other Arab states have also been issued appeals to sight the Ramadan 2020 moon.
- The Ramadan Moon will be very likely to be sighted on Wednesday, April 22, 2020, corresponding to 29th Shaban 1441H.
- If the moon has been sighted tonight, then the sacred month of Ramzan begins from tomorrow. It will continue until the first week of June, that is, for a month.
- The people in Saudi Arabia will most likely see the crescent moon today day.
- Announcements concerning the moon sighting from the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi Supreme Court are often made after Isha prayer (8:45 pm UAE time, 4:45 pm GMT) after receiving and verifying evidence of rat Shrimp from different components of the countries.