Fans of the Japanese superhero manga series My Hero Academia Chapter 280, are in for some serious treatment. If you are one of the fans, the great news is waiting for you. Chapter 280 of the manga series is coming out very soon!
What Is Known So Far:
My Hero Academia Chapter 280 will be out this week. It is scheduled to be out on August 10, Monday. Fans are naturally very excited.
The previous chapter, that is chapter number 279, highlighted the battle between the apprentice of both the heroes and the antagonists. Fans are expecting some exciting action in the narrative in the coming chapter.
What Could Be There Is Chapter 280?
Given where the previous chapter left off, fans are expecting that Chapter 280 will show whether Class 1B is, after all, successful in stopping Giga the monster or the monster escapes a defeat and manages to drill his way into the ground.
Some plausible fan-theories and potential spoilers have come up from Reddit. They are:
• Lady got up probably because Kamui Woods woke up. If so, he’s probably wrecked of from the flames.
• Pro Heroes confronting the Lov at the end of Ch 279 look like fodder, expect them to lose, Dabi and Compress should be enough (unless they have bad quirk matchups). But the pros are only meant to distract, now there’ll be no interference between Machia and UA.
• Mina turns out to be the traitor and puts Mt. Lady to sleep.
• UA succeeds in giving Machia the oral dose -> but it doesn’t work -> Machia rampages forward -> reaches Shigaraki -> but then falls asleep because oral sedatives take more time to affect compared to injections, even though Momo undiluted it.
• Or…..the traitor betrays UA and Machia rampages forward. No clue who that might be (definitely not Kaminari).
What The Manga Is About:
In a world where being born with superpowers has become common, Izuku Midoriya is born without superpowers. But he dreams of becoming a hero one day.
All Might, Japan’s greatest hero, spots him. Recognizing his potential, Might helps enroll him in a prestigious high school for heroes in training.