Maharashtra Board Results in 2020: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education has further delayed the SSC and HSC results in 2020 due to the expansion in the lockdown on its own official site mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in.
The Maharashtra Education Department had permitted teachers after a national lockdown was announced on 23 to take the examination papers home for the test. But, not a lot of teachers were able to carry these papers as a result of the unavailability of public transportation.
May the lockdown has been further expanded by Prime Minister Narendra Modi until 3. This means the process will take time.
When published, This Is the Way you can get your Maharashtra Board Exam 2020 results
1: Go to the Maharashtra board official website: mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in
2: Input roll number, your name and other details that are required from the fields that are revered.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: The results will appear on the monitor.
5: Take the printout and save the page for future testimonials
Functions of The Board:
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school degree. At present, assessments are conducted by the Board at Middle, Matriculation and also Senior Grade.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and textbooks to college instruction. The Board includes a full-fledged academic wing, having subject specialists in the major subjects. Revise and the main responsibility of the wing is to prepare the syllabuses then prepare textbooks.
- To organize for the trainings, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of textbooks.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make attempts to bring about qualitative improvement in school instruction.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. Regarding School Education.
Maharashtra Board SSC and HSC results 2020 postponed till June, 2020
March 2020, the transport services from the state of Maharashtra were suspended on 23rd. The Maharashtra Education Department had issued around allowing the teachers to carry 12 Board examination papers and the Class 10 to continue.
With no transport in place, none of the teachers could take HSC examination papers and the Maharashtra SSC home. The Education Department then announced after the lockdown ended the evaluation work would be resumed on 14th April.
But 12 evaluation work and the Maharashtra Board Class 10 is stalled. Reportedly, over 17 lakh students have appeared for the Maharashtra Board SSC exams and more than 13 lakh students.
The School Education Department of Maharashtra declared the conclusion of this year on 14th April 2020. Schools have been asked to calculate results of the present year on the grounds of past exams.
The Board had cancelled the Class 10 Geography Board Tests that couldn’t be held. The Board will finalise a marking scheme for the Class 10 pupils. The Board has also uploaded digital copies of textbooks on the Balbharti website.