The city begin to send out more Christmas stimulus checks on November 29 now the last round is set to come on December 13 and will continue till first Jan 2021.
If you are registered for the stimulus Jack and have Social Security as your only form of income you will not receive any payment.
You can only qualify for the golden Christmas supply stimulus check only if your income is in other ways listed below:
- You are earning up to$40,000 annually means you are eligible for full payments.
- For married couples who file taxes jointly the payments would be faced as an $80,000 annual income.
- Dependent children and adults are eligible for $500.
- Prisoners are eligible for $600 checks.
- The amount of money a family will get if they have a child 17 years or younger is $250 in four payments.
$250 x 4 payments = $1000
Some other AGI in 2021 should be exceeding the given amount
- $150,000 for married and filing a joint return or if filing a qualifying widow or widower
- $112,500 for the head of the household
- $75,000 if you are married and filing a separate return.