Release Date Of Derry Girls Season 3
The current pandemic situation has brought everything to a halt. And this has affected the production house and the filmography of several series as well as movies. The next installment for the Derry Girls began its shooting in June but was called off due to the impending doom.
However, in August 2020, Channel 4’s director, Ian Katz spoke at the Edinburgh TV Festival that, they will wait a little bit longer so that it’s safe for starting shooting.
Safety in the current situation is of utmost priority. So, choosing comfort over safety is not wise. So, let’s wait for them to commence their shooting so that this installment will reach the audience soon.
The Cast Of Derry Girls Season 3
The exact star cast details of the upcoming season are still under wraps. But, we can predict the star cast basing on the previous two seasons.
- Nicola Coughlan as Clare Devlin,
- Louisa Harland as Orla McCool,
- Dylan Llewellyn as James Maguire,
- Kathy Kiera Clarke as Aunt Sarah,
- Tommy Tiernan as Da or Gerry,
- Jamie-Lee O’Donnell as Michelle Mallon,
- Saoirse-Monica Jackson as Erin Quinn,
- Ian McElhinney as Granda Joe,
- Tara Lynne O’Neill as Ma/Mary, and
- Kevin McAleer as Uncle Colm,
- Siobhan McSweeney as Sister Michael,
- Leah O’Rourke is acting as Jenny Joyce.
The Plot Of Season 3
The previous season concluded on a favorable note with the instructions of President Bill Clinton. Sources revealed that in this installment, that amidst the allies of the Derry club will proceed to a new enemy club with the leftover members and will take revenge.